Home > Shop By Brand > Motorola-Symbol > Motorola-Symbol Kiosks and Payment Terminals > Motorola-Symbol Kiosks > Motorola-Symbol MK1200 Kiosks >
Motorola (Symbol) MK1250 Kiosk (P/N MK1250-0N0DAKBNTWR)
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100*
Some restrictions apply. Click here for details.
List Price: N/A
Please Call / Email or Place Item in Cart for ACTUAL Price
Click here for more product information on the Motorola (Symbol) MK1250 Kiosk (P/N MK1250-0N0DAKBNTWR).
- Weight: 3.00
- Manufacturer: Motorola-Symbol
- Manufacturer Part Number: MK1250-0N0DAKBNTWR
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: MX
Motorola (Symbol) MK1250 Web-Enabled Self-Service Micro Kiosk, Wireless 802.11b, 32MB RAM/32MB ROM, Non-TouchScreen, Ethernet and RS-232 Interfaces, Microsoft Windows CE.NET 4.2, REQUIRES POWER SUPPLY.
|Dimensions:||10.9 in. H x 8.9 in. W x 3.6 in. D |
27.7 cm H x 22.6 cm W x 9.1 cm D
|Weight:||3.1 lbs /1.4 kg (typical)|
|Display:||Size: 5.7 in./14.5 cm diagonal |
Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels (1/4 VGA)
Resistive touch screen: Optional
|Power:||12-24 VDC/20 Watts |
Supports Power-over-Ethernet (Symbol Bias-T)
|Buttons:||4 programmable buttons|
|Expansion Capabilities:||One Type II/III PC Card|
|Data Ports:||RS-232: RJ-45 connector |
Ethernet: 10Mb 10Base-T, RJ-45 connector
1D: Omnidirectional scanning
2D: Smart raster
Light Source: 650 nm laser diode
|Decode Capability:||1D symbologies: All standard retail codes including: UPC/EAN, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 128, Codabar MSI Plessey, RSS 2D symbologies: PDF417, MicroPDF, composite codes|
|CPU:||Intel XScale (200 MHz)|
|Operating Platform:||Windows CE .NET 4.2|
|Browser:||Internet Explorer CE version 6.0 compliant|
|Images:||GIF, JPEG and BMP|
|Flash Memory:||32 MB|
|RAM:||32 MB DRAM|
|Communications:||Serial: RS-232 |
Ethernet: 10/100 Mb Ethernet (802.3)
WLAN: 11 Mbps (802.11b)
|Operating Temperature:||32 to 104 F/0 to 40C|
|Storage Temperature:||-13 to 158 F/-25 to 70C|
|Humidity:||5% to 80% (noncondensing)|
- Kiosk Software Suite with Source Code
- AirBEAM Smart
- Remote Device Manager
(Configuration Utility) version 2.5
- On-board FTP Server
- On-board SNTP Client
|Application Development Tools:|
- For Web developers, the MK1200 ships with a full complement of ActiveX Object for application development. For a reference implementation with sample source code, see the Web Kiosk Software Suite.
- For C/C++ developers, the MK1200 provides support for application development using Microsoft's eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 SP3.
- For C# / VisualBasic.NET developers, the MK1200 provides support for application development using Microsoft's Visual Studio .NET 2003. For a reference C# implementation with sample source code, see the MK2000s C# Kiosk Software Suite.
- Symbol SDK components required to support the development environments listed above are available from Symbol's Developer Zone Web site, devzone.symbol.com
|Peripherals and Accessories|
- Wall-Mount Bracket
- Pole-Mount Bracket
- Conforms to the VESA 100 mm mounting standard for attachment of third-party, off-the-shelf mounting solutions
- 3-track Magnetic Stripe reader
|Electrical Safety:||Certified to UL60950-1/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN60950-1/IEC60950-1|
|Laser Safety:||CDRH Class II, IEC Class 2|
|EMI/RFI:||FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-003 Class B. European Union EMC Directive, Australian AS3548|
|Environmental:||European RoHS compliant|
The MK1200 Micro Kiosk allows you to cost-effectively deploy and run applications with digital advertising, price verification and bar code scanning throughout your retail environment. This versatile, interactive self-service kiosk empowers you to grow your sales opportunities while reducing your internal store operation costs.
Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.
This page was last updated 5/18/2013 11:36:20 AM.