Home > Shop By Brand > Zebra > Zebra Mobile Printers > Zebra RW Printers > Zebra RW420 Print Stations >
Zebra RW420 Print Station with DEX, Supports Motorola MC55/MC65 Series (P/N R4P-6U0A0000-00)
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100*
Some restrictions apply. Click here for details.
Please Call / Email or Place Item in Cart for ACTUAL Price
Click here for more product information on the Zebra RW420 Print Station with DEX, Supports Motorola MC55/MC65 Series (P/N R4P-6U0A0000-00).
- Weight: 1.00
- Manufacturer: Zebra
- Manufacturer Part Number: R4P-6U0A0000-00
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: CN
Zebra RW420 Print Station with DEX, Supports Motorola MC55/MC65 Series.
|Zebra RW 420 Print Station |
|Standard Features |
- Charges and holds a Motorola MC70 (MC7004, MC7090, MC7094, MC7095, MC7098), MC75, MC55 or MC65 device - all with up to a 2x battery
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text, and graphics
- 8 MB Flash memory for downloadable programs, receipt formats, scalable fonts and graphics
- 16 MB DRAM
- 7.4 V, 4.0 Ahr removable, rechargeable Li-Ion battery
|Printer Specifications |
|Resolution: ||203 dpi/8 dots per mm |
|Memory: ||8 MB Flash |
|Max Print Width: ||4.10"/104.1 mm |
|Print Length: ||Continuous |
|Print Speed: ||3"/76.2 mm per second |
|Media sensors: ||Media door open; media out |
|Physical Characteristics |
|Width: ||11.12"/282.4 mm |
|Height: ||7.62"/193.5 mm |
|Depth: ||2.83"/71.9 mm |
|Weight: ||3.25 lbs/1.47 kg with battery, without handheld |
|Communication and Interface Capabilities |
- Serial interface: 10-pin RJ-45, RS-232C port for one-way or two-way communication to terminal/ other host
- Default parameters: Baud Rate-19,200; Parity- None; Data Bits-8; Stop Bits-1; Handshaking- RTS/CTS
- Software (XON/XOFF) or hardware (RTS/CTS) communication handshake protocols
- Standard USB 2.0 full speed
Designed for the Road Warrior, the Zebra RW 420 is a mobile printer ideal for printing delivery receipts and invoices on the go. Its modular design allows users to choose among wireless options, card readers, and integral accessories such as vehicle mounts for simplified route printing. Its convenient vehicle mounting and charging options, as well as its user-intuitive interfaces and angled display, allow for easy use while on the go! As the only mobile printer to meet the stringent IP54 dust and water resistance rating, the RW 420 can withstand the harsh demands of a number of Route Accounting and Field Service printing applications, including: Invoices, Delivery Receipts, Service Estimates, Sales Orders, and Inventory Management.
Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.
This page was last updated 5/19/2013 7:08:53 PM.