Catalyst Express 500G-12TC Switches
Cisco Catalyst Express 500G-12TC Switches
The Cisco Catalyst Express 500 Series Switches are a new family of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet standalone devices that provide wire-speed Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, enabling enhanced LAN services for businesses with up to 250 employees. The Cisco Catalyst Express 500 Series offers integrated security, quality of service (QoS), and features optimized for integration with Cisco wireless LAN (WLAN), security, and IP telephony solutions.
Eight 10/100/1000BASE-T and four 10/100/1000BASE-T or SFP ports for switch aggregation or server connectivity.
Additional Cisco Catalyst Express 500G-12TC Switches Product Information
The Cisco Catalyst Express 500 Series offers:
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): 4-port and 24-port PoE configurations provide full 15.4W simultaneously on all ports for seamless integration with Cisco IP communications and Cisco WLAN solutions.
- Advanced network security:
- Support for IEEE 802.1x, port security, and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Integration with Cisco Network Admission Control (NAC) using the NAC appliance
- Optimized QoS using Cisco Smartports: Cisco Smartports roles match the appropriate class-of-service (CoS) and differentiated services code point (DSCP) values to the specific Cisco device connected to the Cisco Catalyst Express switch. This allows for trouble-free deployment of Cisco advanced technologies such as IP telephony and WLAN.
- Central management of Cisco foundation, IP telephony and WLAN solutions: In conjunction with the GUI-based Cisco Network Assistant, the Cisco Catalyst Express 500 Series allows centralized management of a Cisco small and medium-sized business (SMB) network, including Cisco Catalyst switches, integrated services routers (ISRs) and Cisco IP phones, using a single IP address. Management can be done locally or remotely, using a secure SSL connection. Cisco Network Assistant is available at no cost and is now available in localized languages (Japanese, Chinese, French, Italian, German, and Spanish).
- Limited lifetime warranty: Cisco Catalyst Express 500 Series Switches are backed for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
Products Related to Cisco Catalyst Express 500G-12TC Switches
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.
We are located in Orange, California (Southern California) and strategically located to serve Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Diego Counties.
This page last updated on 3/30/2015 3:06:20 PM