SD Series Unmanaged Switches
Cisco SD Series Unmanaged Switches
A network solution that works right out of the box, Cisco Small Business Unmanaged Switches are designed with your business's price and performance considerations in mind.
Additional Cisco SD Series Unmanaged Switches Product Information
Cisco Small Business Unmanaged Switches offer a range of features, including:
- Ready to use functionality with no software to configure
- Your choice of fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Automatic detection and selection of the correct connection cable, eliminating worry about incorrect cable types
- Automatic sensing on all ports of connected network devices to negotiate the fastest possible speed
- Head-of-line blocking architecture that keeps your high-speed applications and devices from being bogged down by lower-speed traffic
- Additional network enhancements that help maintain optimal network performance
- Compact size that make them ideal for areas with limited space, such as your desktop; the switch comes with a mounting kit so you can install it on a wall or under a desk
Products Related to Cisco SD Series Unmanaged Switches
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.
We are located in Orange, California (Southern California) and strategically located to serve Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Diego Counties.
This page last updated on 5/20/2015 2:57:18 PM