Code Express Label Printers
Cognitive Code Express Barcode Label Printers
All Products are NEW, factory sealed and come with the FULL manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise specified).
Code Ranger portable thermal label printers are heavy-duty portable printers that maximize productivity and enable you to print almost anywhere! The sleek design and attractive colors complement environments as diverse as retail and industrial manufacturing. CognitiveTPG does not currently offer a replacement product for the Code Ranger.
This printer is no longer in production. Please Call for Replacement Options.
|ED32-2002-012||Please Call (714)922-1140 for Availability/Replacement.|
Additional Cognitive Code Express Barcode Label Printers Product Information
With print speed up to 4 inches per second, Code Ranger is one of the fastest portable printers available. Powerful and flexible, Code Ranger can print receipts, labels or tags on media rolls up to 3.125" in diameter. These printers survive fall after fall and at the end of the shift they have power to spare.
- Fast Prints up to 4 ips for fast on-demand printing.
- East-to-Use The easy access door and center-justified media path makes loading fast and easy.
- Rugged, Rough, and Ready Code Rangers hardy design can withstand a six foot drop test.
- Little Downtime Code Rangers large media capacity holds nearly three times our competitions capacity and up to a 3.125" OD label roll. Also its NiMH battery lasts for a full eight hour shift.
- Versatile Code Ranger can print on receipt, printing over 1000 of receipt media, label media, or tag stock up to 7.5mil. Only Code Ranger offers Magstripe and SmartCard Reader options, balancing versatility with power.
- Lightweight and Portable weighing in at 1.5 lbs and available with various carrying accessories, making it ideal for mobile printing solutions.
- Smart Printing - 4MB memory option enables Code Ranger to store hundreds of label formats and numerous fonts, logos or other files.
- Fits Your Needs Ideal for the mobile printing needs such as route accounting, direct store delivery, bed-side label printing, and other commercial services.
Benefits & Features
- Standard serial and parallel ports
- Print speeds up to 4 ips
- Large media capacity to hold a 2" OD and 3.125" OD label roll option
- 1 MB of flash memory on standard models up to 4MB optional
- Available in a wireless Bluetooth model
- Weight 1.5 lbs.
- Withstands a six foot drop test
- NiMH long-life upgradeable battery
- 1.9 print width
- One year limited warranty (printheads warranted for six months or 500,000 inches of printing)
- Multiple accessories available
Products Related to Cognitive Code Express Barcode Label Printers
Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.
We are located in Orange, California (Southern California) and strategically located to serve Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Diego Counties.
This page last updated on 9/12/2014 5:52:48 PM