The EZ-LP desktop label printer is a smart alternative for replacing or refreshing legacy ZPL and EPL desktop applications. In many cases the EZ-LP represents an upgrade in performance without the upgrade in price.
Based on a proven 4 wide mechanical platform, the EZ-LP offers greater durability than installed legacy desktop printers. With its small footprint, the direct thermal EZ-LP printer comes standard with 8MB RAM, 4 MB Flash, and 5 inch media roll capabiity with industry standard communication interfaces.
The printer's robust ZcPL and EcPL emulations means less time and money spent recreating your existing label formats.
Features & Benefits
- Print speeds up to 5 inches per second (ips)
- Rugged field proven mechanical design
- 8 MB of RAM and 4 MB Flash
- Industry standard communication interfaces (serieal, paraellel, USB and Ethernet)
- Patented USB A host technology for driving common peripheral devices like scanners and keyboard or easily upgrading firmware across many platforms.
- CognitiveTPG Zcpl (Zebra) and EcPL (Eltron) robust emulations
- 4" model (4.25" media width)
- Best choice to refresh legacy ZPL/EPL desktop applications
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm) DT print mode
- 1 year warranty
- Optional peeler and real time clock
- List price starting at $525
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.