Integrated Printing Systems
Datamax-O'Neil Integrated Printing Systems
Integrated Printing Systems combine O'Neil printers with the industry's leading mobile computers to provide the ultimate integration and portability for users in route accounting, direct store delivery (DSD), and other field mobile applications.
All Products are NEW, factory sealed and come with the FULL manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise specified).
|Datamax-O'Neil Integrated Printing Systems (Back To Top)|
- 203dpi, 4.41" (11.2cm) Print Width, 2 inches per Second
- Prints 13,400+ invoices on a single charge
- Uses two 7.2V Lithium-Ion, 2200 mAh (for a total of 4400mAh)
- Drop Specification: 4ft (1.2m)(tested with terminal)
- Impact Dot Matrix
- Holds up to 200 sheets of 8.5" x 11" paper
- Ability to print 4-part delivery receipts and invoices
- Unique paper feed design literally eliminates paper jams
- Uses in-vehicle 12V system or internal battery pack
- Physical Size: 14" x 17.5" x 5.125"; 130.2 oz (printer only)
See Price >Accessories
See Price >
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.
We are located in Orange, California (Southern California) and strategically located to serve Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Diego Counties.
This page last updated on 5/21/2015 3:37:22 PM