The1725L was designed from a blank sheet of paper to address the key needs of touch applications, resulting in a product that can truly be called "designed for touch." It has a unique combination of flexibility, reliability, performance, ease-of-use and installation, all with a distinctive visual appeal.
The optional, integrated three-stripe, ergonomically-placed magnetic stripe reader (MSR) is incorporated into the monitor housing and is positioned ergonomically on the top, right corner so that the user can swipe the card flat with a natural action. The MSR also reads the third data stripe, normally reserved for applications such as customer loyalty programs.
The USB version has an internal USB hub so that a single USB connection/cable carries both the touch interface signal and the MSR data. Available with a choice of touch technologies, the 1725L is targeted toward applications that require the use of credit/debit cards, loyalty cards, and other card transactions.
- High quality panel with 140x127 viewing angle
- Analog and digital (DVI-D) video inputs
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt base (-5 from vertical to 90/horizontal)
- Cables hidden from user's view
- Mounting holes on base bottom for tabletop security
- Base removable or reversible for wall mounting, plus VESA mounting option
- Built-in speakers located in display head
- Available with AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive Technology, IntelliTouch Surface Wave Technology or Surface Capacitive Technology
- Dual serial/USB interface for non-MSR version
- Ergonomic 3 stripe MSR available in three versions: USB with keyboard emulation; USB with human interface driver (HID) class specification 1.1; and serial, which supports OPOS. OPOS is only supported in serial version.
- Magnetic Stripe Reader cable is internal for USB versions and external for serial versions
- Unique USB hub inside the monitor allows a single USB cable to carry both the touch signal and MSR data. The serial version has two cables/external connectors to carry the touch and MSR data.
- Sealed touchscreen
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Multilingual on-screen display (OSD) with extras including speaker volume, treble, bass, and balance
- Long-lasting product cycle
- Worldwide agency approvals
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.