The 1727L was designed from a blank sheet of paper to address the key needs of touch applications, resulting in a product that can truly be called "designed for touch." It has a unique combination of flexibility, reliability, performance, ease-of-use and installation, all with a distinctive visual appeal.
- High quality panel with 140x140 viewing angle
- Analog and digital (DVI-D) video inputs
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt base (-5 from vertical to 90/horizontal)
- Cables hidden from user's view
- Mounting holes on base bottom for tabletop security
- Base removable or reversible for wall mounting, plus VESA mounting option
- Built-in speakers located in display head
- Available with AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive Technology or IntelliTouch Surface Wave Technology and dual serial/USB interface
- Sealed touchscreen
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Multilingual on-screen display (OSD) with extras including speaker volume, treble, bass, and balance
- Long-lasting product cycle
- Worldwide agency approvals
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.