The 3820 combines exclusive Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0 with Bluetooth® wireless connectivity to provide class-leading performance and durability for retail and commercial cordless bar code reading.
In applications where operators must move about to read bar codes, cables become a limiting factor. They cause inefficiencies or safety and ergonomic concerns. Cable length often limits working range, resulting in an object being moved to the reader because the reader cant be taken to the object. With wireless bar code reading, operators have freedom of movement required to quickly, safely, and ergonomically read bar code data. With a 33 foot (10m) working range and 24 inch (61cm) read-range, the 3820 has the right combination of performance and features.
Having the right performance is only part of the solution; staying in service is just as important. The 3820 also has class-leading durability. It was designed to survive in real world mobile applications. Honeywell is committed to creating some of the most rugged products available, and the 3820 is another example of that commitment. With no moving parts and a robust housing design, the 3820 will easily provide years of service in retail and commercial environments, creating a favorable total cost of ownership.
- Superior Read Range: Imaging technology now extends the read range out to 24˝ (610 mm) on the bar codes used in retail applications
- Fast and Aggressive Decode: Even on poorly printed or damaged codes, the 270 scans per second scan rate and software digitizer quickly processes the data and transmits it to your application
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth v2.0 radio enables movement up to 33 feet (10 m) from the base, and reduces interference with other wireless systemsup to 7 imagers can communicate to 1 base, reducing the total cost of ownership
- Battery: A long lasting, field-replaceable, high capacity lithium ion battery provides up to 57,000 scans per full charge with no conditioning required
- Optional FIPS 140-2 Certified Encryption: Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) certified for wireless data transmission, meeting advanced US Government security requirements, and providing enhanced security in any application involving sensitive data
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.