You have no items in your shopping cart.
Honeywell Dolphin 6500 Mobile Computer
For retail, grocery, light industrial supply chain, and other in-premise work environments, the Honeywell Dolphin® 6500 offers a lightweight and versatile mobile computing option. The Honeywell 6500 provides advanced data collection and real-time wireless communication in one small but powerful mobile device. Honeywell 6500 handheld computers feature multiple keypad options, including 28-key numeric and the 52-key alphanumeric. This allows the operator to tailor the device to meet a variety of application requirements and user preferences.
Honeywell Dolphin 6500 mobile computer features include:
- Large, high-resolution color display delivers high levels of readability, regardless of lighting
- Integrated 802.11b/g technology delivers real-time network access to critical information and supports advanced wireless security standards
- New, class-leading microprocessor (Marvell Xscale PXA300) combined with a powerful, familiar and easy-to-use platform (Microsoft® Windows CE 5.0)
- Powers scan-intensive, real-time wireless applications continuously for 10 hours or more, enhancing productivity while greatly extending useful battery life and reducing replacement costs
- Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0 reads linear and 2D bar codes, captures digital images, and enables electronic signature capture enabling workers to do more with a single device
As an Authorized Honeywell Reseller, we only advertise MSRP (List Price) on Honeywell Dolphin 6500 Mobile Computer as part of their MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. To get the actual price of an item, please call one of our product specialists at (714)922-1140.