The Dolphin 7900 mobile computer delivers an unparalleled combination of functionality and industrial-grade durability for mobile data collection applications including route accounting, direct store delivery, courier, utilities, and field services.
Featuring integrated Global Positioning System (GPS) technology, the 7900 enables value added location based functionality such as turn-by-turn navigation, driver location and route optimization, and the ability to document proof of visitation or service. Combined with the 7900s advanced wireless and data collection technologies, the result is a single comprehensive mobile solution that eliminates the need for deploying multiple devices to the field - reducing cost, easing management and simplifying your IT structure.
o provide seamless data and voice communications between you and your mobile workers, the 7900 features an integrated triple-radio design for Wireless Full Area Networking™ (WFAN) combining Bluetooth®, 802.11 and GSM/GPRS to provide reliable real-time information access and exchange anytime, anywhere. Shift PLUS power management provides 10 or more hours of continuous run time, even when used in full time wireless, scan-intensive environments eliminating costly downtime and lost productivity due to battery replacement or re-charging.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0, the 7900 delivers the broadest suite of advanced data capture capabilities, include linear and 2D barcode scanning, digital image capture, and intelligent signature capture. Whether scanning a package for delivery, capturing a signature for proof of receipt, or taking a picture of damaged goods, Adaptus provides the capabilities you need to increase efficiency and customer service.
A robust suite of integrated software tools provides resources for application development and integration, device deployment, and configuration management. Class-leading terminal emulation and remote device management solutions are available to ease integration of the 7900 into your legacy systems and simplify IT administration once your devices are deployed to the field.
- Optimal Combination of Durability and Usability: Featuring an internal, magnesium-alloy roll-cage, environmentally sealed housing, and wear resistant components, the 7900 is built to deliver reliable use in demanding mobile applications while its compact, ergonomic design provides intuitive scanning, data entry, and voice communications.
- Wireless Full Area Networking (WFAN): Integrated WAN, LAN, and PAN for real-time data exchange and voice communications keeps users continually connected to mission critical information.
- Built-In GPS Technology: Enables turn-by-turn navigation, driver route optimization, bread-crumbing, geo-fencing, and other location-based applications, giving you a powerful tool to enhance the effectiveness of your mobile workforce and giving your enterprise better control over assets and operations.
- Optional Memory Expansion: Micro Secure Digital (microSD™) provides the option of additional memory for secure application data storage.
- Versatile, High Performance Data Collection: Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 reads linear and 2D bar codes and captures digital images, giving you the ability to process and manage more data with a single device than ever before.
- Shift-PLUS™ Power Management: Powers scan-intensive, real-time wireless and GPS-centric applications continuously for 10 hours or more, enhancing operational efficiency while greatly extending useful battery life and reducing replacement costs.
- Powerful Software Tools: Comprehensive suite of easy to use software tools and utilities provide easy device configuration, application development, and remote device management capabilities.
- Windows Mobile® 5.0: Powerful, industry-standard platform for developers and users, simplifying integration and ensuring intuitive operation.
- 25- and 36-Key Keyboard Options: Numeric or full alpha keypad solutions to satisfy your data entry requirements.
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.