Dolphin 9500 Series mobile computers deliver unparalleled performance and value for all mobile data collection applications. Their lightweight, ergonomic, and rugged designs provide the ease of use and operational reliability needed to excel in robust mobile applications such as package delivery, field service, route accounting, transportation, warehousing, retail, and industrial/manufacturing.
For maximum speed, efficiency, and usability, the Dolphin 9500 Series comes equipped with the Intel® X-Scale™ processor and Windows Mobile software. The high-performance system architecture is powered by high-capacity, hot-swappable lithium-ion battery packs, enabling the Dolphin 9500 Series to operate longer in wireless, scan-intensive environments.
Designed to provide seamless data and voice connectivity for you and your mobile workers, the Dolphin 9500 Series features an integrated triple-radio design for wireless WAN, LAN, and PAN communication. This state-of-the-art feature provides real-time information access anytime, anywhere, while communicating to any compatible wireless device, improving operational efficiency while ensuring data accuracy and security.
Integrated Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0 provides workers with the data capture tools they need to get the job done quickly and efficiently, whether it is scanning a package for delivery, performing an inventory cycle count, capturing a signature for proof of receipt, or taking a picture of damaged goods. The Dolphin 9500 Series performs these tasks and more, extending the capabilities of your mobile applications and workforce.
- Windows Mobile® 5.0: Offers a user-friendly, industry standard platform for both developers and users.
- Rugged, IP64 Sealed Construction: Operates in harsh environments, withstands rough treatment, and protects stored data.
- Intel X-Scale Processor: Provides faster processing of data collection applications, and image processing.
- Ergonomic Designs: Facilitates comfortable, single-handed data collection for extended periods of use.
- Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0: Provides instant point-and-shoot bar code scanning (1D and 2D), signature and digital image capture.
- Triple Wireless Radio Design (9500): Integrated WAN, LAN, and PAN for real-time data collection and access to information anytime, anywhere.
- Lithium Ion Battery: 7.4 volt, 14.8 watt-hour ensures longer operation time with wireless communication and scan-intensive applications.
- 1/4 VGA Color Display With Industrial Touch Screen: Offers enhanced data viewing and application interface.
- Secure Digital (SD) User Accessible Memory Interface: Provides the option of installing additional memory for application data storage.
- Three Intuitive Keyboard Layouts: Customize your data entry for your mobile application solution.
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.