Honeywell Dolphin 9900 mobile computers are purpose-built for robust mobile data collection and communication solutions. The powerful combination of a rugged, user-friendly design with a complete suite of technologies ensures maximum mobile user productivity and efficiency.
The Honeywell Dolphin 9900 enables seamless connectivity between mobile workers and your enterprise through integrated wireless WAN and LAN communications. You get high-speed data transfer and clear cellular voice communication anytime, anywhere. Bluetooth® connectivity to any compatible wireless device broadens your mobile workers capabilities in the field and increases their productivity and efficiency.
Integrated Global Positioning System (GPS) technology enables location-based functionality. You get the ability to document proof of visitation or service with a time and location stamp and turn-by-turn navigation for maximum route navigation and efficiency.
The Honeywell 9900 also features innovative Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0. This enables your workers to easily capture the data they need to work more quickly and efficiently. Areas of improved functionality can include package scanning for delivery confirmation, inventory tracking, electronically capturing a signature for proof of receipt, or photographing damaged goods.
The Honeywell Dolphin 9900 mobile computer is rugged, ergonomic and full-featured, making it the ideal choice wherever real-time information processing and solution reliability is essential to the success of your operation.
- Optimal Combination of Industrial-Grade Durability and Usability: Internal magnesium-alloy roll cage, environmentally sealed housing and specialized wear-resistant components deliver reliability in demanding mobile environments, while an ergonomic design provides comfortable and intuitive use.
- Wireless Full Area Networking™ (WFAN): Integrated multi-mode wireless technology includes GSM/E-GPRS and 802.11b/g for real-time data exchange and voice communications on-site or off, plus Bluetooth for efficient wireless connection to peripheral devices.
- Built-In GPS Technology: Enables turn-by-turn navigation, driver route optimization, bread-crumbing, geo-fencing, and other location-based applications gives you a powerful tool to enhance the effectiveness of your mobile workforce and gives your enterprise better control over assets in the field.
- Versatile, High Performance Data Collection: Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 reads linear and 2D bar codes, captures digital images, and enables electronic signature capture - enabling workers to do more with a single device.
- Shift-PLUS™ Power Management: Powers scan intensive, real-time wireless applications continuously for 10 hours or more, enhancing productivity while greatly extending useful battery life and reducing replacement costs.
- Windows Mobile 6: Industry-standard platform for developers and users ensures ease of integration and intuitive use.
- User-Preferred Ergonomic Designs: The flashlight and pistol-grip form factors facilitate comfortable, single-handed data collection for extended periods of use.
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.