You have no items in your shopping cart.
Honeywell Granit 1910i Area-Imaging Scanner
The Granit™ 1910i industrial-grade area-imaging scanner is designed to withstand the varied demands that exist in harsh working environments. Featuring a custom built housing that is redefining the standard for scanner reliability, the IP65 rated 1910i is built to survive 5,000 3.3(1 m) tumbles and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 (2 m) even at -22F (-30C). As a result, businesses deploying this industry leading offering can expect to experience minimal device downtime and a lower overall cost of ownership.
- Class-Leading Durability: The custom built IP65-rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 3.3 (1 m) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 6.5 (2 m) at -30C (-22F) reducing service costs and increasing device uptime
- Optimized for Scanning-Intensive Industrial Applications: Adaptus 6.0 Imaging Technology provides aggressive bar code reading and unrivaled accuracy while the scanner feedback is enhanced for use in extreme environments
- TotalFreedom™ 2.0: The second-generation of Honeywell's area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image decoding, data formatting and image processingeliminating the need for host system modifications
- Outstanding Scan Performance on Poor Quality and Damaged Bar Codes: Maintains productivity by providing a worry-free scanning solution that minimizes manual entry
- Extended Linear Depth of Field: Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 20 mil linear codes out to 29.5 (75 cm) without sacrificing performance on 2D codes
- Remote MasterMind™ Scanning Management Software: Quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage the scanners within their network from a single remote location
As an Authorized Honeywell Reseller, we only advertise MSRP (List Price) on Honeywell Granit 1910i Area-Imaging Scanner as part of their MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. To get the actual price of an item, please call one of our product specialists at (714)922-1140.
List | Grid
|SKU||Description||List Price||Your Price||Add To Cart|