The 3820i Industrial Cordless Linear Imager is designed to provide high-performance linear barcode scanning for applications that demand maximum reliability in the harshest working environments.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0, the 3820i delivers fast, intuitive barcode reading across a range of high and low density codes - even those that are damaged or poorly printed. In addition, the solid state technology platform adds to the devices overall durability and reliability.
Built for scan-intensive applications requiring a ruggedized solution, the 3820i features our highest drop specification and an IP54 rating to guarantee protection against the penetration of dust and liquid. However, unlike other industrial grade solutions, the 3820i features best-in-class ergonomics ensuring maximum user comfort and productivity.
The 3820i features a unique design that not only allows tool-free access to the battery, but also eliminates the need to dock the scanner for charging a true advantage for operations where downtime is not an option.
Bluetooth® cordless connectivity allows users to move freely and eliminates the hazard of cables in fast-paced environments all the while ensuring fast, accurate data communication.
- Built for Industrial Applications: Rugged housing is specified to withstand 50 drops from 6.5 feet (2m) and certified to IP54 standards, while still being ergonomic and easy-to-use.
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth v2.0 radio enables movement up to 33 feet (10m) from the base, and reduces interference with other wireless systems. Up to 7 imagers can communicate to 1 base, reducing the total cost of ownership.
- High Performance Linear Barcode Scanning: Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 provides reading of all linear barcodes - even those that are damaged or poorly printed.
- Long-Lasting Lithium-Ion Battery with Tool-Free Access: Powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge ensuring maximum uptime. Thumbwheel end-cap allows easy access to the battery, permitting employees to quickly swap batteries and keep working.
- Simplified Device Configuration: Visual Xpress™ software enables device programming and configuration on a host system through an easy-to-use Windows®-based graphical user interface.
- User Feedback Designed for Extreme Environments: Adjustable, extra loud good read beeper and dual LED indicators ensure reliable & intuitive feedback even in noisy environments.
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.