StratosH ensures checkout efficiency withStratosSYNC and StratosSWAP. Both featurescapitalize on Metrologics patented modularscanner configuration of independent verticaland horizontal scanning planes.
The StratosH form factor is available inseveral lengths and boasts a 4-inch-belowcounter depth for easy integration intomost checkout environments.The high performance of the Stratos serieshas been united with the legendary accuracyand ruggedness of the Mettler Toledodual interval scale.
Specifically designed to withstand the mostgrueling checkout environments, the DIVA dualinterval scale supports both weight-only andprice-computing applications. This allowsinternational retailers to easily create globalstandards for their POS systems.
StratosH also features RS-232 auxiliary port,Flash ROM firmware upgrade capability,MetroSet®2 PC-based configuring andsapphire or diamonex horizontal window.
- 6-sided, 360-scanning: Optimizes checkout productivity and operator safety by capturing data regardless of bar code orientation to scanner
- DIVA dual interval scale: Legally and accurately weighs items as light as 40 g/0.1 lb and as heavy as 15 kg/30 lb
- StratosSYNC TM independent scanning planes: Maintains productivity and uptime via independent scanning planes
- StratosSWAP TM pre-aligned optical scanning modules: Minimizes downtime and lowers cost of service with field-replaceable optical modules
- StratosSCHOOLTM operator training software:Increases productivity and efficiency by teaching proper scanning techniques
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.