Honeywells MS5145 EclipseTM is a low cost laser-based alternative to CCD scanners. Its compact form factor and high end feature set simplify its use in a variety of applications at the press of a button.
Eclipse is a single-line, hand-held laser scanner. Equipped with Honeywells patented CodeGate ® technology, Eclipse can be used in a wide variety of applications. CodeGate ® technology allows the user to easily target the desired bar code and complete data transmission with the press of a single button. This makes Eclipse a perfect selection for menu scanning, point-of-sale, document processing and inventory control.
With Honeywells state-of-the-art scanning technology, the MS5145 Eclipse has a longer working range and a wider scan field than a typical CCD. The width of the scan line grows as the scanner moves further away from bar codes.
CodeSense ® is a unique feature employed by Eclipse in the absence of infrared object detection. It provides the user with a pulsing laser line for bar code detection. When a bar code is detected, the laser line switches to a constant state to allow for scanning via CodeGate ®.
- Code Gate: Zero in on desired code and complete data transmission with the push of a single buttonideal for menu scanning applications
- Code Sense: Automatically wakes scanner from sleep mode when a bar code is detected
- Powerlink Cables: Uses the same user-replaceable cables and power supplies as Voyager® and Orbit®
- Flash ROM: Protects POS investment with free firmware updates via MetroSet2 software and standard PC
- OPOS and JPOS System Compatible: Easily adaptable to any end-user system environment
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.