Honeywells MS7820 SolarisTM vertical mini-slot scanner increases productivity with an unmatched feature set that aggressively scans high-density codes and fits easily into any existing enclosure found in small-item, high-volume retail environments.
Designed to increase system output and lower the total cost of ownership, the MS7820 reduces on-site service costs and downtime in convenience, drug, specialty, liquor, and grocery store environments.
With an extended depth of field and advanced decoding software, cashiers can scan all standard bar codes on the first pass with minimal concern for orientation or print quality.
Multiple on-board interfaces make the MS7820 compatible with most POS systems, while automatic detection of the interface cable expedites system configuration. The MS7820 further simplifies integration by drawing power directly from the hosts 12-volt USB or serial port.
Unlike other comparable devices, the MS7820 includes a troubleshooting visual diagnostic indicator. For investment protection, every scanner comes standard with an integrated RF EAS antenna and the capability to perform interlock with either Checkpoint or Sensormatic.
The MS7820 sets itself apart from the field with a multifunctional RS232 auxiliary port that provides a single point of communication for either a hand-held scanner or external scale.
Honeywells MS7820 comes with one of two flex-pole stands for countertop or wall-mounted functions. For harsh checkout environments, the MS7820 provides an optional reinforced protective window.
- Reads 5.0 mil bar codes: Aggressively decodes high-density bar codes and optimizes checkout procedures
- Multiple Interfaces: Provides infrastructure protection and ensures compatibility with most POS systems
- Diagnostic Indicator: Enables fast and easy troubleshooting and decreases downtime
- Field-Replacable Window: Minimizes downtime with quick and easy in-lane replacement of protective window
- Draws Power from Host Through USB or Serial Ports (12V): Saves space and money by reducing the number of cables
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.