Honeywells ScanPal®2 is a compact, portable data collection terminaldesigned for daily use in applications such as inventory/stock control,shipping/receiving, and more.
The ScanPal2 is designed for all-day, everyday use. The compactdesign allows the user single handed operation, ease of use, anddurability.
A brightly lit LCD graphics screen with built-in contrast control allowsthe user to adjust the brightness of the screen, enabling it to be readperfectly in all lighting conditions. The font size on the display can bespecified as either small font (20x8 characters), or large font (15x4characters).
Using two standard AAA batteries, the ScanPal2 provides over 100hours of operation. The 1MB SRAM allows for approximately 50,000records to be stored in ScanPal 2s memory. Uploading the collecteddata is quick and easy via RS232, IR, IrDA, or Keyboard Wedge datatransmission.
Each ScanPal 2 contains an easy-to-use, but comprehensive Windows®-based application generator and downloading utilities. BASIC and Ccompilers are also available for advanced programming.
There are a multitude of applications in which ScanPal2 performsincluding inventory/stock control, shipping and receiving, documentmonitoring, factory floor data collection, shelf price audits, pricechecking, asset tracking, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Easy To Use Windows-Based Application Generator: No programming experience needed; application is up and running in just a few minutes
- Optional C and BASIC Compilers: Offers additional customization capabilities for the more experienced programmer
- 128 x 64 Pixel Back-Lit LCD Display: Easy to read in all lighting conditions; large screen allows for both large and small fonts
- Various Accessory Options: Flexibility to customize for any application
- 1 MB SRAM, Stores Over 50K Records: Minimizesdowntime by eliminating the need to continuouslyoffload data
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.