From a global leader in Verification comes the Quick Check® 890Verifi cation System the newest addition to the well-known andrespected Quick Check family of products.
The first in a new class of Quick Check Linear Verifiers, theQC890 product was built to deliver world-class performance for abroad range of market applications.
Featuring the ultimate balance of performance, durability,ergonomics, and connectivity solutions, the QC890 delivers yearsof dependable linear bar code verification for applications in theretail supply chain, healthcare, transportation, and industrialmarkets.
The first linear bar code verifier to earn the Adaptus®Imaging Technology brand, the new QC890 is powered byAdaptus Imaging 5.0, delivering breakthrough linear imagingperformance and versatility. Advanced signal processingimproves performance and accuracy needed for ISO Verificationmeasurements.
A reliable, out-of-box solution coupled with fl exible configurations,makes the QC890 the ideal choice for customers who appreciatebest-in-class value in a verifier.
- Performance and Versatility Powered by Adaptus®Imaging Technology 5.0: Advanced signal processingimproves accuracy needed for ISO verificationmeasurements.
- Out-of-the-Box Solution: Single device delivers excellentperformance across the broadest range of customerapplications.
- Ability to choose between Microsoft® Windows® andWindows® Mobile 2003 Operating Systems
- Battery operated by a rechargeable battery for full portableoperation
- Multiple language support English, Japanese, Chinese,French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Flexibility through multiple interfaces: RS-232, USB, orBluetooth® wireless
- Durable: Built-to-last with no internal moving parts and a 2year warranty make the QC890 one of the best verifiers on the market.
- Design: Sleek, modern industrial design resulting in adevice with increased operator comfort and productivity.
- Unique alignment window provides quick and easy testsample positioning
- Push button hands-free operation increases repeatability inchallenging applications
- Accepts existing interchangeable devices, mouse, or penwands and the customized QC3800VE for screening
- Bar Code Symbol Support: Tests major symbologies andindustry applications against ISO/IEC 15416 Bar code printquality test specifi cation - Linear symbols and TraditionalPass/Fail parameters.
- Intuitive User Feedback: Options for application-specificgood read LED and beeper settings coupled with QuickCheck® ImageData software setup and operation.
- Compliance: Meets ISO/IEC 15426-1 Bar code verifi erconformance specifications Part 1: Linear Symbols.
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.