Honeywell proudly introduces the revolutionary Transaction Team8500 transaction terminal. Joining the Honeywell Transaction Teamfamily of products, this state-of-the-art terminal offers unrivaledpower, versatility, and value. POS payments, EBT, signaturecapture, and in-lane, targeted communications are enabled by theTT8500s fast processor and proven development environment.
The TT8500 comes standard with features that are not available orcost extra with other terminals. Powered USB, 4MB Flash, 16 MBof RAM, and a 3-track magnetic stripe card reader are standard.Choose a color LCD, additional memory, USB host, and 10/100BaseT Ethernet factory options.
We know that the POS environment is tough on equipment. Thetouch screen is protected by our patented, replaceable screenprotection system that limits wear and blocks intrusion of water anddust.
Not another gray box, the innovative design is ergonomic, durable,and friendly to use in a small footprint.
The Honeywell True Finger Touch with enhanced signature captureis intuitive and inviting. Customers can easily select buttons, key inPINs, and respond to prompts.
The TT8500 reads all three tracks from magnetic stripe cards ina bidirectional slot. This reliable card reader reduces training andconfusion and speeds up transactions. PINs are protected withMaster Session or DUKPT encryption under single or triple DES.
- Exciting Design: Functional and ergonomic design for fast,accurate transactions.
- Card Reader: The bidirectional, 3-track magnetic stripereader ensures a high read rate and customer ease-of-use.
- True Finger Touch: A light fi nger touch or tap of the stylusis all that is needed to activate the TT8500.
- Communication: Abundant choices for powerfulconnections to your legacy and state-of-the-art systems.
- Ethernet Channel: Simultaneous communications to an Ethernet port off-loads high bandwidth transmissions
- Color or Monochrome LCD: Your choice of a vibrant coloror crisp monochrome LCD gives impact to the messagesyou want your customers to notice.
- Field Replaceable Screen Protector: Designed and testedfor the retail environment with a low cost, passive, tetheredstylus, and replaceable screen protector.
- SDK: Build custom, secure applications using theHoneywell proven development environment.
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.