The Intel XScale processor, running up to 400 MHz, provides more than enough power to drive the bright color display, a range of peripherals, repetitive scanning and wireless network traffic. It delivers the level of response time and throughput required for real time, mission-critical applications in warehousing, distribution, manufacturing operations and retail in store management.
Because the CK30A can run Intermec TE2000 as well as third party terminal emulation clients, it enables paralleled portability of legacy applications for mix-and-match operability with existing TE networks. In addition, the CK30 offers investment protection because it can run existing intermec 2400 family applications with only a re-compile. The CK30A is an attractive upgrade platform not only for the many legacy C++ applications from the 2400 family, but also from other Intermec or competitive products.
- Brilliant backlit quarter VGA display with touch screen
- Based on industry standard platform Microsoft Windows CE. NET
- Integrated 1D (standard, long range) / 2D Intermec scanning technology
- Cisco compatible 802.11b/g radio with industry standard wireless security protocols
- Non-Incendive option for hazardous locations
- Advanced ergonomic design for comfort in scan intensive applications
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.