Printer command languages do not restrict the PM4i bar code label printer. The printer can be changed to understand and replace competitive and older Intermec printers without requiring any changes to the host programming or label formats that are currently being used. The PM4i includes integrated wired or wireless networking. The wireless interface uses an integrated standard 802.11b radio. This radio provides 128-bit WEP encryption of the information relayed through the network. Intermecs wired and wireless technology ensures secure printing and network infrastructure for all environments.
This is an extremely versatile bar code label printer. There are up to five interface ports that can be used simultaneously. The PM4i includes serial, parallel, USB, internal ethernet, and wireless. The magnetic QuickMount printhead eliminates hassles and the need to call a service technician. The printhead is replaced quickly and easily with the magnet and u-brackets ensuring proper alignment. The double-clutching ribbon mechanism means that you are no longer restricted to ribbon types based on how they are wound. The handy, inexpensive and PC-compatible Compact Flash memory technology provides quick and easy upgrades of firmware, fonts and memory.
- Superior throughput eliminates wait time at the printer
- Heavy-duty metal construction withstands harsh/rugged environments
- Integrated ethernet, USB and serial interface standard
- CompactFlash memory for quick and easy firmware, font and memory upgrades
- Supports stand-alone printer applications
- Easily adapts to changing host environments and applications
- Emulates and replaces competitive and older Intermec printers
- Utilize up to five interface ports simultaneously, including internal wireless
- Magnetic QuickMount printhead for easy printhead installation
- User selectable printer language
- Double-clutching ribbon mechanism supports ribbons wound in either direction
- Replaces legacy printer 3400e
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.