You have no items in your shopping cart.
The term Mobile Computers typically refers to devices which can be used while moving, as opposed to portable computers which are typically devices that are deployed in a stationary configuration (e.g. laptop computers). Over the years, mobile computers have evolved from simple batch data collection devices using integrated barcode readers to include extensive usage of other technologies like WLAN (Wireless Local Area Networks), WWAN (Wireless Wide Area Networks), Cameras, GPS, Biometrics, Magnetic Stripe Readers, Smart Card Readers and RFID data capture technologies.
Today, mobile computers and mobile devices are an integral part of industries ranging from warehousing and logistics to manufacturing and route sales. Any business where efficient mobile data collection is necessary can benefit from implementing handheld computers.
AutoIDsavings.com is your online resource for all types of mobile computers. We use our expertise to assist you in finding the right product at the right price. To help you better see your product options from the different manufacturers we support, we have enabled you to search for these devices using some of the following criteria:
- Wireless Capability: the current generation of handheld computers support a broad range of wireless technologies to ensure connectivity wherever you are. These include WWAN technologies that use existing cellular network when you're "out-in-the-field", WLAN technologies that use Wi-Fi (802.11) networks when you're "within the 4 walls" and smaller "personal" networks like bluetooth for printing to a portable printer. With these technologies, you'll experience greater freedom, which ultimately leads to enhanced productivity.
- Scanner Type: filter based on the type of barcode scanner or imager you need. Options are available for reading 1D, 2D and other types of barcodes.
- Operating System: operating system such as Microsoft Windows Mobile, Microsoft Windows Embedded or Android which allow you to deploy your applications on a variety of platforms.
- Drop Rating: drop rating which is a measure of a device's ruggedness. A device with a high drop rating means it is capable of surviving repeated falls from greater heights.
- I-Safe: devices with an I-Safe rating mean they can be used in hazardous environments.
Hopefully, this helps you get started in selecting a mobile computer. However, we recognize that selecting the RIGHT mobile computer for your needs can be a difficult task so we recommend that you contact one of our experts at (714)922-1140 who can guide you more carefully in selecting a device.
All Products are NEW, factory sealed and come with the FULL manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise specified).
List | Grid
|SKU||Description||List Price||Your Price||Add To Cart|
Zebra (Motorola) Psion 8515 Vehicle Mount Computer, 6.4" Color VGA Display (640 x 480), 4 GB Flash microSD Card/128MB SDRAM, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g), ABC Keypad, English, External Antenna Ready, OTT (Open TekTerm) V2, Microsoft Windows CE 5.0, Internal Power Supply 12/24V. (M160203).$2,823.00 Click for priceMAP Restricted*
Honeywell LXE Tecton MX7 Mobile Computer, 2D Area Imager (5300), 32-Key Triple-Tap Keypad, WLAN 802.11abg, Bluetooth, 256MB RAM/256MB Flash, Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5, No Applications, No Custom Options, U.S. Model. (M160203).$2,855.00 Click for priceMAP Restricted*
Janam XG3 Mobile Computer, WLAN (802.11abg/n), Near-Far Imager (EX25), Bluetooth, IP65 Rating, 6 Foot Drop Rating, AM3715 Arm Cortex-A8 Processor (1 GHz), 512MB RAM/1GB ROM, Alpha Keypad, 5200 mAh Battery, Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5. (M160203).$2,895.00 Click for price$1,829.09
Zebra (Motorola) Psion Workabout Pro 4 Handheld Computer, 3.7" Color VGA Touchscreen, Wi-Fi (802.11abg/n), Long Alpha Numeric Keypad, English, RFID UHF Linear FCC/IC, 2D Imager (SE4500) - Back Cover, 512MB SDRAM/4GB Flash ROM, Super High Capacity Battery (4400 mAh), Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5. (M160203).$2,975.00 Click for priceMAP Restricted*
Zebra (Motorola) Symbol ET50 Tablet, 10.1" Display, Wi-Fi Model (802.11abg/n), Intel Atom Z3795 Processor, 4GB RAM/64GB Flash, Microsoft Windows 8.1. (M160203).$2,545.00 Click for priceMAP Restricted*
Honeywell LXE Tecton MX7 Mobile Computer, 2D Area Imager (5300), 55-Key Alphanumeric ANSI Keypad, WLAN 802.11abg, Bluetooth, 256MB RAM/256MB Flash, Microsoft Windows CE 6.0, RFTerm (ANSI VT220, TN5250, TN3270 Terminal Emulation), No Custom Options, U.S. Model. (M160203).$2,952.00 Click for priceMAP Restricted*