You have no items in your shopping cart.
The term Mobile Computers typically refers to devices which can be used while moving, as opposed to portable computers which are typically devices that are deployed in a stationary configuration (e.g. laptop computers). Over the years, mobile computers have evolved from simple batch data collection devices using integrated barcode readers to include extensive usage of other technologies like WLAN (Wireless Local Area Networks), WWAN (Wireless Wide Area Networks), Cameras, GPS, Biometrics, Magnetic Stripe Readers, Smart Card Readers and RFID data capture technologies.
Today, mobile computers and mobile devices are an integral part of industries ranging from warehousing and logistics to manufacturing and route sales. Any business where efficient mobile data collection is necessary can benefit from implementing handheld computers.
AutoIDsavings.com is your online resource for all types of mobile computers. We use our expertise to assist you in finding the right product at the right price. To help you better see your product options from the different manufacturers we support, we have enabled you to search for these devices using some of the following criteria:
- Wireless Capability: the current generation of handheld computers support a broad range of wireless technologies to ensure connectivity wherever you are. These include WWAN technologies that use existing cellular network when you're "out-in-the-field", WLAN technologies that use Wi-Fi (802.11) networks when you're "within the 4 walls" and smaller "personal" networks like bluetooth for printing to a portable printer. With these technologies, you'll experience greater freedom, which ultimately leads to enhanced productivity.
- Scanner Type: filter based on the type of barcode scanner or imager you need. Options are available for reading 1D, 2D and other types of barcodes.
- Operating System: operating system such as Microsoft Windows Mobile, Microsoft Windows Embedded or Android which allow you to deploy your applications on a variety of platforms.
- Drop Rating: drop rating which is a measure of a device's ruggedness. A device with a high drop rating means it is capable of surviving repeated falls from greater heights.
- I-Safe: devices with an I-Safe rating mean they can be used in hazardous environments.
Hopefully, this helps you get started in selecting a mobile computer. However, we recognize that selecting the RIGHT mobile computer for your needs can be a difficult task so we recommend that you contact one of our experts at (714)922-1140 who can guide you more carefully in selecting a device.
All Products are NEW, factory sealed and come with the FULL manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise specified).
|SKU||Description||List Price||Your Price||Add To Cart|
Honeywell 70e Dolphin Black Mobile Computer, No WWAN, Bluetooth, WLAN (802.11a/b/g/n), 4.3" WVGA (400x800) Color Touchscreen, Texas Instruments OMAP (1.0 GHz) Processor, 512MB RAM/1GB Flash + 1GB SD Card, 2D Imager, GPS, 5.0MP Camera, Extended Li-Ion Battery (3340 mAh), Google Android 4.0, IP54. (M150720)$1,121.00 Click for priceMAP Restricted*
Honeywell Dolphin 6100 Mobile Computer, Batch (No WLAN), Bluetooth, 5300 Standard Range (SR) Imager with High Visibility Aiming Pattern, 2.8" QVGA Color Touchscreen, 128MB RAM/128MB Flash, 28-Key Numeric Keypad, Standard Li-Ion Battery (3.7V, 2200 mAh), Microsoft Windows CE 5.0. (M150720)$1,190.00 Click for priceMAP Restricted*
Zebra (Motorola Symbol) MC2180 Mobile Computer, NO WWAN, WLAN (802.11 b/g/n) Radio, Bluetooth, Linear Imager, 2.8" QVGA Color Touch Screen, IP54, 4 Foot Drop Rating (per MIL-STD 810G), 128MB RAM/256 MB ROM, 27-Key Numeric Keypad, Microsoft Embedded CE 6.0, Audio (Speaker and Microphone) (M150712)N/AMAP Restricted*
Motorola (Symbol) MC2100 Kit, Batch, 1D Laser, Color Non-Touch QVGA Screen, 128/256MB, 27 Key, CE6.0, 2400 mAh Battery, Kit includes USB Charging Cable and Power Supply, REQUIRES 50-16000-182R.N/AMAP Restricted*
Honeywell Dolphin 6100 Mobile Computer, Batch (No WLAN), Bluetooth, High Density Scanner, 2.8" QVGA Color Touchscreen, 128MB RAM/128MB Flash, 28-Key Numeric Keypad, Standard Li-Ion Battery (3.7V, 2200 mAh), Microsoft Windows CE 5.0. (M150720)MAP Restricted*
Honeywell Dolphin 6100 Mobile Computer, Batch (No WLAN), Bluetooth, IS4813 Laser Scanner, 2.8" QVGA Color Touchscreen, 256MB RAM/256MB Flash, 28-Key Numeric Keypad, Standard Li-Ion Battery (3.7V, 2200 mAh), Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5. (M150712)$1,165.00 Click for priceMAP Restricted*
Motorola (Symbol) MC2180 Wireless Mobile Computer (Laser Kit, ENG Power Supply, Cradle, USB).N/AMAP Restricted*
Motorola (Symbol) MC2180 WLAN 1D Linear Imager Kit with Standard Battery, Microsoft Windows CE6 PRO, 256MB RAM, 256MB ROM, English, includes: Handstrap, Single Slot Cradle, Micro-USB Cable, and Power Supply.N/AMAP Restricted*
Janam XM60 Mobile Computer, Batch (No WLAN), WPAN (Bluetooth), 1D/2D-Ready Barcode Scanner (Imager), 3.5" QVGA Color Touchscreen, IP54 Rating, 256MB RAM/256MB Flash, PDA Keypad, Microsoft Windows CE 5.0. (M150712)$786.60
Janam XM60 Mobile Computer, Batch (No WLAN), WPAN (Bluetooth), 1D/2D-Ready Barcode Scanner (Imager), 3.5" QVGA Color Touchscreen, IP54 Rating, 256MB RAM/256MB Flash, Numeric Keypad, Microsoft Windows CE 5.0. (M150712)$786.60