You have no items in your shopping cart.
Motorola MC40 Handheld Mobile Computer
The Motorola MC40 mobile computer is a pocket-size handheld that is designed for real business-class durability. It has many of the features of Motorola's rugged mobile computers, such as 1D and 2D barcode scanning, but offers a cool consumer look on the outside. With the MC40, your store associates can perform tasks like scan an item barcode to lookup price, inventory availability or item location.
- Some of the key features of the Motorola MC40 handheld computer include:
- 1D and 2D barcode scanning
- Integrated magnetic stripe reader for scanning credit, gift and/or loyalty cards (optional)
- WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless Connectivity
- 8MP camera
- User-replaceable battery offering 8-10 hours of operation on a single charge
- Android 2.3 Operating System
As an Authorized Motorola Reseller (formerly Symbol), we do NOT advertise any prices (neither MSRP nor actual selling price) on Motorola Mobile and Other Specialty Products (including Motorola MC40 Handheld Mobile Computer) as part of their MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. To see the actual price of a product, you can either add it to the cart or call one of our Barcode specialists for assistance.
List | Grid
|SKU||Description||List Price||Your Price||Add To Cart|
Motorola MC40 Handheld Mobile Computer, WLAN (802.11abgn), Bluetooth, Smoke Grey, 4.3" Color Touchscreen (480x800), 1D/2D Imager, 1GB RAM/8GB FLASH, Google Android 2.3 OS (Gingerbread), 8MP Camera, NO MSR, Push-To-Talk (PTT) Ready (M151101)N/AMAP Restricted*