You have no items in your shopping cart.
Motorola MC45 Mobile Computer
The Motorola MC45 mobile computer is designed to help your mobile workers improve customer service and productivity out in the field. The MC45 packages critical mobile computing requirements, like cellular wireless connectivity and barcode scanning, into a compact package that fits both your pocket and your budget. It is durable device that can withstand multiple 5 foot drops to concrete and has an IP64 seal rating. Just as importantly, the MC45 handheld computer has the most battery power in its class wheich means it has plenty of power for a full shit - even in wireless or usage-intensive environments.
- Some of the key features of the MC45 handheld computer include:
- 3.5G HSDPA, Quad Band GPRS/EDGE
- WLAN 802.11a/b/g
- Outdoor viewable 3.5 QVGA display
- 1D barcode scanner with Adaptive Scan Technology
- 3.2 MP camera supports 1D and 2D barcodes
- Integrated GPS
- ARM 11 Processor (600 MHz) with 256MB RAM/1GB Flash
- Microsoft Embedded Handheld 6.5 Professional Operating system
As an Authorized Zebra Reseller, we only advertise MSRP (List Price) on Motorola MC45 Mobile Computer as part of their MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. To get the actual price of an item, please call one of our product specialists at (714)922-1140.