You have no items in your shopping cart.
Motorola MC67 Mobile Computer
The Motorola MC67 mobile computer, launched in Sep 2012, is one of the most powerful enterprise handheld computers available on the market and is targeted towards workers in the field. With an 8-foot drop specification, the MC67 is an ultra-rugged device that can withstand the rough environments faced by workers in parcel collection and delivery scanning, inventory management, sales order entry, direct store delivery (DSD) and route accounting. The MC67 features 4G HSPA+ WWAN and 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN capabilities which allows for high-speed cellular and Wi-Fi wireless connections.
- Some of the key features of the MC67 handheld computer include:
- 4G WWAN capabilities (HSPA+)
- WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n
- A brilliant 3.5 VGA display incorporating PenTile display technology provides twice the brightness at half the power of typical displays
- 1D and 2D Barcode Scanning
- 8MP camera (optional)
- Document Capture Capabilities
- Best-In-Class GPS
- Dual core OMAP 4 Processor (1 GHz) with 2GB of Flash Memory
- Ultra-rugged with 8 foot drop rating (at room temperature) and IP67 sealing
- Microsoft Embedded Handheld 6.5 Professional Operating system
As an Authorized Zebra Reseller, we only advertise MSRP (List Price) on Motorola MC67 Mobile Computer as part of their MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. To get the actual price of an item, please call one of our product specialists at (714)922-1140.