Monarch Portable Barcode Printers
Paxar Monarch Portable Barcode Printers
Tough printers for tough environments, Monarch® portable and hybrid printers are designed to withstand the rough and tumble environment of retail stores, back offices, stockrooms, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities. A range of connectivity options allows for maximum flexibility.
All Products are NEW, factory sealed and come with the FULL manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise specified).
|Paxar Monarch Portable Barcode Printers (Back To Top)|
- Fast, clean imaging up to 3 ips at 203 dpi results in crisp, clear labels
- Handles all your marking needs: thermal direct labels, tags or receipts up to 2-inch print width
- Wide variety of connectivity options including serial and Blue Tooth
- Also available to work on 802.11 and 802.11b networks
- Multiple connectivity options: standard RS-232, Bluetooth, and IrDA
- Magnetic card reader and smart card options
- Easily integrated with most computing platforms
- Lightweight for ease of use Rugged overmolding provides increased durability
- Belt clip or shoulder strap for hands-free use
- Prints thermal direct or thermal transfer labels up to 4-inch print width (192 dpi)
- Rugged, reliable, rubberized protective casing withstands tough environments
- Ideal for manufacturing site or distribution center
- Very easy to load
- Easy to use operator interface, graphical display
- Use rolled or fanfold supplies
- 4 ips printing
- 4.25" print width
- 50% more battery capacity than other "portable" printers
- Optional wired/Wireless networking and Bluetoot
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.
We are located in Orange, California (Southern California) and strategically located to serve Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Diego Counties.
This page last updated on 1/13/2016 6:01:15 PM