You have no items in your shopping cart.
RJS Inspector D4000 Portable Barcode Verifiers
The Model D4000 Provides the Two Most Popular Types of Verification: ISO 15416 and ANSI X3.182 Method and/or Point-and-Shoot Traditional Method. This unique portable bar code verifier can interface with either the patented RJS Auto-Optic scan head or a laser scanner (either in a single piece or connected with a cable). Store and print capability, multiple scan averaging and subsymbology choices are easily accessed through a simple four-button user interface. The scanners are easily installed by the user, which makes the unit quickly adaptable to practically any verification requirement.
- Meets ISO 15416 and ANSI X3.182 verification method (Requires Auto Optic scanner)
- Point-and-Shoot traditional verification method (Requires CR2 or SP1 scanner)
- Auto-Optic scan head that allows menu selections for four aperture sizes and two light wavelengths
- Scan Reflectance Profile Available via Printer or Comm Port
- Auto-discriminates between all popular symbologies
- Bidirectional scanning
- Traditional analysis also provided
RJS Manual, D4000 Operators Guide (6 Pages).
List Price :$50.00 Click for price$39.45
RJS Auto Optic (3, 6, 10, 20 mil) withPlaque.
RJS Auto Optic (3, 5, 10, 20 mil) withPlaque.
RJS Inspector D4000 SP (Laser).
List Price :$2,545.00 Click for price$1,889.99
RJS Inspector D4000 Auto Optic (3, 6, 10, 20 mil).
RJS Inspector D4000 Laser (Laser).
RJS Inspector D4000 Auto Optic (3, 5, 10, 20 mil).