Thermal Transfer Tags
Zebra Thermal Transfer Tags
Zebra thermal transfer tags are great for harsh environments.
All Products are NEW, factory sealed and come with the FULL manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise specified).
|Zebra Thermal Transfer Tags (Back To Top)|
Use this thermal transfer tag in nursery, lumber, or outdoor storage applications. Opaque polyolefin stock resists fading.
The Zebra Z-Perform 1000T 7.5mil tag is a white, uncoated, 7.5 mil thick thermal transfer paper tag designed for shop floor tracking tickets, retail hangtags, and inventory control tags. Uncoated matte stock.
The Zebra Z-Select 4000T 7.0 mil tag is a white, coated, 7.0 mil thick white thermal transfer paper tag designed for retail and industrial applications.
| || |
Additional Zebra Thermal Transfer Tags Product Information
Summary of Zebra Thermal Transfer Tag Material
- Z-Perform - Standard, bright white smooth paper facestock specially coated to provide the optimal balance between performance and price.
- Z-Select - Premium, bright white, ultra smooth paper facestock specially coated to provide optimal performance.
- PolyO - Rough or Curved Surface Synthetic Labels. White polyolefin facestock providing minimal resistance to scratching and smearing, temperatures up to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C) and up to 6 months outdoors. Offering includes semi-rigid and flexible materials for use on rough or curved surfaces.
- PolyPro - Excellent All-around Synthetic Labels and Tags. White matte polypropylene facestock offering some flexibility for labeling curved surfaces. Resistant to scratching and smearing, temperatures up to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C) and 1-2 years outdoors. Offering includes Kimdura materials.
- Z-Xtreme - Harsh Chemical Resistant Synthetic Labels. Matte polyester facestock with good smear and scratch resistance, excellent resistance to harsh chemicals, temperature exposure up to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C) and up to 3 years outdoors. Offering includes a selection of white, silver and clear materials.
- Z-Ultimate - Smear and Scratch Resistant Synthetic Labels and Tags. Loss polyester facestock that provides unparalleled smear and scratch resistance, resistance to moderate chemicals and up to 3 years outdoors. Offering includes a selection of white, silver and clear materials.
- Z-Supreme - High-temp Synthetic Labels. Polyimide facestock designed for high-temperature environments up to 500 degrees F (250 degrees C). Gloss option available in white, yellow, blue and green. Matte option available in white
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.
We are located in Orange, California (Southern California) and strategically located to serve Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Diego Counties.
This page last updated on 11/2/2015 10:14:46 AM