General Purpose Laser Imagers
Honeywell General Purpose Laser Imagers
Honeywell general purpose laser scanners are capable of delivering high scan performance on practically all linear barcodes. Some come with stands, which are useful for automatic in-stand detection, which can lead to maximizing throughput. Retail and convenience store environments that only need to read 1D barcodes would benefit from the general purpose laser scanners.
All Products are NEW, factory sealed and come with the FULL manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise specified).
|Honeywell General Purpose Laser Imagers (Back To Top)|
- Outstanding scan performance on poor quality and damaged bar codes
- Class-leading presentation scanning
- CodeGate Technology
- Multi-interface design minimizes costs
- Wireless Bluetooth technology
- Field-removable battery
- Paging system to find lost scanners
- Plug and play scanner
- Reads large barcodes up to 23 inches away
- Automatic interface detection/Plug and Play
- Easy to assemble stand for hands-free scans
- Ergonomic and great for scan-intensive applications
The Voyager series of hand-held, single-line bar code scanners have united form with function in becoming the industry benchmark for value and performance.
- Primary omnidirectional scan pattern
- Secondary single-line scan pattern
- Automatic stand detection
- Sleepmode with IR wake up
- Optional EAS integration
- Powerlink cables
- Flash ROM
- OPOS and JPOS system compatible
- Ergonomic Design
- 100 scans per second
- Durable Construction
- Automatic in-stand detection
- Optional EAS Integration
| || |
|This product is NO longer available. The suggested replacement is the 1250g.|
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.
We are located in Orange, California (Southern California) and strategically located to serve Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Diego Counties.
This page last updated on 8/8/2015 9:01:53 AM