Honeywells MS7320 InVista® offers an outstanding combination of features, versatility, performance, and durability. This fixed mount laser bar code scanner provides ease of use and high throughput speeds by featuring a large, dynamic, and aggressive scan volume.
InVista scanners are sure to provide a positive influence on the productivity of checkout operations by minimizing operator effort and increasing checkout speed.
Each InVista is shipped with an integrated RF EAS deactivation antenna that provides simultaneous scanning and deactivation of security tags, which are used to reduce shrink in retail applications. With a field-replaceable outer window, damaged windows can now be changed easily, eliminating the need to send the entire unit back for repair. The small footprint takes up minimal counter space while maximizing flexibility with the use of the multi-positioning stand. The setup and integration are simplified by using bar code menus or Windows® based software. Supporting multiple interfaces, InVista is compatible with almost every POS system currently on the market. The RS232 auxiliary port allows for hand-held scanners or other peripherals to be connected quickly and easily.
With all of the outstanding features, end-users are ensured this scanner will meet the present and future needs of the scanning environments for which it is designed - grocery stores, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, and specialty stores.
- Built In RF EAS Antenna: Increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating RF EAS tags and decodingbar codes
- Field Replaceable Window: Minimizes downtime with quick and easy in-lane replacement of window
- Auxiliary Port: Connect an external scanner or other peripheral directly to the scanner
- Flash ROM: Protects POS investment with free firmware updates via MetroSet®2 software and standard PC
- User-Replaceable Cables: Uses the same user-replaceable cables and power supply as Orbit®
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.