SpectraLink KIRK 2010 Handsets
Polycom SpectraLink KIRK 2010 Handsets
Small and lightweight handset for basic wireless telephonyThe KIRK 2010 Handset is an easy to use, small and lightweight handset. It meets the demands for easy mobility by holding the standard features which employees in administrative working environment need in order to benefit from being wireless.
Additional Polycom SpectraLink KIRK 2010 Handsets Product Information
- Black & white LCD screen (3 lines of text/icons
- 3 cell AAA-NiMH battery
- CLIP (10 caller-ID presentations)
- Call duration timer
- Internal/External Ring Pattern
- Volume Control
- Telephone book with room for 40 names and numbers
- Silent mode (mutes all sounds)
- Call list of incoming/missed/received (last 10 entries)
- 5 different and adjustable ring volume
- Key tones
- Headset jack
- Key Lock
- 13 menu languages (UK, FR, ES, IT, DE, DK, PT, NL, PL, SE, TR, RU, GR)
- Any key answer
- R-key for transfer*
- Speech/stand by time - 12/150 hours
- Low battery warning
- Silent Charging
- Weight incl. battery: 120g/4,2 ounces
- Size: 124x47x31mm/4.9x1.9x1.2"
- Loud speaking/Handsfree
- Automatic Gain Control
Products Related to Polycom SpectraLink KIRK 2010 Handsets
Disclaimer: Information contained on this website is deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed. As such, we neither warrant the accuracy nor accept any liability or responsibility for inaccurate information other than to correct the error(s) in the future. Additionally, all product pictures are for representative purposes only; the actual product shipped may vary.
We are located in Orange, California (Southern California) and strategically located to serve Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Diego Counties.
This page last updated on 5/1/2015 11:43:04 PM